City Services

Building Licenses


Utility Worker I Description:  160610 Utility Worker I Application:  Application-City_of_Adair_Village

View page »


As of December 01, 2014 the City will no longer taking permit applications. Permits will have to be filed with Benton County. More information can be found on their website, or by calling 541-766-6819.   For Backyard Chicken Permits, please read the information sheet and then turn in a completed application to the City of Adair Village.

View page »

Room Reservations

Adair Village City Hall Room Reservation Hall   If you would like to reserve the City Hall Meeting Room, please fill out the form above. When the form is complete it may be mailed or emailed in. Send to: Adair Village City Hall 6030 NE William R Carr Ave Adair Village, OR 97330  

View page »