Online bill pay with your financial institution:
- A service provided by your financial institution that allows you to pay your bills online.
- You need to sign up for this service with your bank or credit union, set up City of Adair Village as a payee (make sure you include your name and account number in the memo box), and enter the amount owed on your bill.
- Your financial institution will send the check to us for you
Dropping -off your payment:
- City of Adair Village, 6030 NE William R Carr, from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday-Friday. Check, Cash, or Money Order only at this time: Please note that change will not be given for cash payments, any overages will be applied to your account as a credit.
- Drop Box in City Hall parking lot- Payments can be dropped off at anytime, please no cash, checks only!
Mailing your payment:
- Send a check for the amount owed to:
City of Adair Village
6030 NE William R Carr Ave
Adair Village, OR 97330
- Remember to put a stamp on your envelope before mailing. Please do not send cash.