Issue Date: March 4, 2014
Deadline for submittal: March 21, 2014
Contact Person: Drew Foster, City Administrator, 541-745-5507; firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Adair Village invites qualified firms and attorneys to submit written proposals to provide City Attorney services for the City as identified in this Invitation to Respond.
The firm or individual selected will be expected to provide a wide range of municipal legal services to the City. The scope of services includes:
- provide advice to City staff and City Council on municipal issues such as public meetings, public records, contracts, employment, elections, land use, facilities, code enforcement, water, and environmental law;
- review and prepare as necessary Contracts, Leases, and other legal documents;
- review and prepare as necessary Resolutions, Orders and Ordinances;
- represent City in civil litigation;
- coordinate risk management with City’s insurance carrier;
- represent the City in negotiations as assigned;
- available to attend City Council meetings as requested;
- available to attend Planning Commission meetings as requested.
Your proposal must identify the attorney(s) who will be primarily responsible for legal services and must list all relevant legal experience. All attorneys must be licensed to practice law in Oregon and must be in good professional standing.
Your proposal must include financial terms (monthly retainer, hourly rate outside of retainer).
Submit your written proposal (and 5 copies) in a large envelope labeled
“CITY ATTORNEY RFP”
6030 NE William R. Carr Av.
Adair Village, OR 97330
Please direct any questions to the Contact Person listed above.